Adam Scott Betting
|World Ranking||Major Victories||Tournament Victories||Betting|
2016 Tournament Record - Best 5 Performances
|8||Northern Trust Open||T2|
|9||The Honda ClassicÃ‚Â||WON|
|10||WGC Cadillac Championship||WON|
|20||The Players Championship||T12|
|27||WGC Bridgestone Invitational||T10|
Adam Scott 2016 Form Guide
Adam Scott had long been talked about as a major winner in the making and he finally broke his drought with victory at the 2013 US Masters. The challenge will be to now consistently challenge at the biggest tournaments in world golf and he will be looking to improve on his best performance at the British Open - a runner-up finish in 2012.
Scott's recent efforts ensures he remains right in the mix at the head of the betting for The Open, where he has finished in the top-ten in each of his past four appearances.
Scott made an electric start to 2016, winning two tournaments on the PGA Tour, and he appears to be producing his best efforts in the big events.
Best Performances in Majors
|US Masters||15||Won in 2013|
|US Open||15||T4 in 2015|
|Open Championship||16||2 in 2012|
|PGA Championship||15||T3 in 2006|
Latest Golf News
- Patrick Reed Offers Value In The Top Ryder Cup Points Scorer Betting
- Justin Rose Is The Best Bet To Be Top European At The Ryder Cup
- Jordan Spieth Tipped To Be Top American In 2016 Ryder Cup At Hazeltine
- 2016 Ryder Cup Betting Preview USA Are Odds On To End Europes Recent Dominance
- USA Pick Ryan Moore The One To Back In Ryder Cup Top Debutant Market