First Round Leader Betting
As well as betting on who the winner of the British Open will be, you can also have a bet on who will be the clubhouse leader at the end of day one of the tournament. As the Open Championship lasts for four days, this bet is good if you want to have an extra bet for the first day. Simply pick out the player you think will be leading after the first days play. It is sometimes good to look at the previous British Open form, to check for players who start tournaments well, as the pressure isn't as great as it would be on the last day. You can usually get a good price on a less fancied player to have a really good first round.
2017 British Open - First Round Leader Odds
Odds will appear here when available...
Get the odds from more markets for the 2017 British Open Championship:
Latest Golf News
- Patrick Reed Offers Value In The Top Ryder Cup Points Scorer Betting
- Justin Rose Is The Best Bet To Be Top European At The Ryder Cup
- Jordan Spieth Tipped To Be Top American In 2016 Ryder Cup At Hazeltine
- 2016 Ryder Cup Betting Preview USA Are Odds On To End Europes Recent Dominance
- USA Pick Ryan Moore The One To Back In Ryder Cup Top Debutant Market