Graeme McDowell Odds
|World Ranking||Major Victories||Tournament Victories||Betting|
2016 Tournament Record - Best 5 Performances
|9||The Honda Classic||5|
|20||The Players Championship||T9|
|22||BMW PGA Championship||T27|
Graeme McDowell 2016 Form Guide
Graeme McDowell may have exceeded all expectations when he won the 2010 US Open Golf Championship, but his win was fully deserved and proved that if a golfer is in the zone then he is capable of anything. The Ryder Cup star was certainly in the zone at Pebble Beach, winning his first Major and becoming the first European since Tony Jacklin in 1971 to win the coveted US Open crown.
The pressure of being a major winner may have rested a little heavy in the immediate aftermath of that sole success and he is arguably past his best now as his world ranking continues to tumble.
The British Open hasn't been quite so kind to McDowell over the years but he got to grips with conditions in 2012 as he finished tied 5th before tying for 9th in 2014 and will be looking to make another big impression this year.
Best Performances in Majors
|US Masters||9||T12 in 2012|
|US Open||11||WON in 2010|
|Open Championship||12||T5 in 2012|
|PGA Championship||11||T10 in 2009|
Latest Golf News
- Patrick Reed Offers Value In The Top Ryder Cup Points Scorer Betting
- Justin Rose Is The Best Bet To Be Top European At The Ryder Cup
- Jordan Spieth Tipped To Be Top American In 2016 Ryder Cup At Hazeltine
- 2016 Ryder Cup Betting Preview USA Are Odds On To End Europes Recent Dominance
- USA Pick Ryan Moore The One To Back In Ryder Cup Top Debutant Market