Hole In One Betting
One of the more fun bets to have during the 2017 British Open is whether or not there will be a hole in one. Most bookmakers will price up a market on this and with 156 players playing at least twice, there is always a chance that somebody will hole their tee shot at a par-three. After the cut, seventy players or so will go on to play the par threes another two times, so by our maths that makes about 880 opportunities for someone to score an ace!
2017 British Open - Hole In One Odds
Odds will appear here when available...
Get the odds from more markets for the 2017 British Open Championship:
Latest Golf News
- Patrick Reed Offers Value In The Top Ryder Cup Points Scorer Betting
- Justin Rose Is The Best Bet To Be Top European At The Ryder Cup
- Jordan Spieth Tipped To Be Top American In 2016 Ryder Cup At Hazeltine
- 2016 Ryder Cup Betting Preview USA Are Odds On To End Europes Recent Dominance
- USA Pick Ryan Moore The One To Back In Ryder Cup Top Debutant Market