Jim Furyk Betting
|World Ranking||Major Victories||Tournament Victories||Betting|
2016 Tournament Record - Best 5 Performances
|20||The Players Championship||T35|
|23||The Memorial Tournament||T52|
|26||Quicken Loans National||T21|
|27||WGC Bridgestone Invitational||T42|
Jim Furyk 2016 Form Guide
Jim Furyk, arrives as one of several dark horses to win the tournament, due in the main to the fact he is a past major winner and thanks to fine form in recent years. The 2003 US Open winner knows what it takes to land a major and he arrives at the British Open full of confidence.
Furyk's 2016 campaign was ravaged by injury but he has hit the ground running since returning to the PGA Tour, not least when tying for 2nd at the US Open.
The American has had mixed fortunes at the Open, with five top ten finishes, including a tie for fourth in 2011 at Royal St George's where he coped admirably with some terrible weather conditions while others around him fell away.
Best Performances in Majors
|US Masters||19||4th in 1998 & 2003|
|US Open||22||WON in 2003|
|Open Championship||20||4th in 1997, 1998, 2006, 2012, 2014|
|PGA Championship||21||2nd in 2013|
Latest Golf News
- Patrick Reed Offers Value In The Top Ryder Cup Points Scorer Betting
- Justin Rose Is The Best Bet To Be Top European At The Ryder Cup
- Jordan Spieth Tipped To Be Top American In 2016 Ryder Cup At Hazeltine
- 2016 Ryder Cup Betting Preview USA Are Odds On To End Europes Recent Dominance
- USA Pick Ryan Moore The One To Back In Ryder Cup Top Debutant Market