Lee Westwood Betting
|World Ranking||Major Victories||Tournament Victories||Betting|
2016 Tournament Record - Best 5 Performances
|22||BMW PGA Championship||T15|
|27||Open de France||T11|
Lee Westwood 2016Ã‚Â Form Guide
Lee Westwood continues to compete in impressive fashion at all of the biggest events but a first major win remains elusive.
Westwood has gone close to a major title on several occasions in recent years, he was third at the US Open in 2008 and 2011, tied third in the PGA Championship in 2009, runner up in the Masters in 2010 and the British Open in the same year.
He clearly has the game to win a major but there is a feeling that his chance may have passed him by. He went so close again at the US Masters in 2016, eventually finishing in a tie for 2nd, and his price for this year's Open has tumbled off the back of that effort.
Best Performances in Majors
|US Masters||17||RU in 2010|
|US Open||17||3 in 2008 & T3 in 2011|
|Open Championship||21||RU in 2010|
|PGA Championship||18||T3 in 2009|
Latest Golf News
- Patrick Reed Offers Value In The Top Ryder Cup Points Scorer Betting
- Justin Rose Is The Best Bet To Be Top European At The Ryder Cup
- Jordan Spieth Tipped To Be Top American In 2016 Ryder Cup At Hazeltine
- 2016 Ryder Cup Betting Preview USA Are Odds On To End Europes Recent Dominance
- USA Pick Ryan Moore The One To Back In Ryder Cup Top Debutant Market