Marc Leishman Betting
|World Ranking||Major Victories||Tournament Victories||Betting|
2016 Tournament Record - Best 5 Performances
|8||Northern Trust Open||T5|
|12||Arnold Palmer Invitational||T17|
|22||Dean and DeLuca Invitational||T13|
|23||The Memorial Tournament||T11|
Marc Leishman 2016 Form Guide
Marc Leishman has been admirably consistent on the world scene for a good few years now and a major win certainly isnt out of the question. He came oh so close to breaking his duck at the Open Championship in 2015 as he eventually finished tied 2nd and that came just 12 months after he had finished in the top-five at the 2014 Open.
The Leishman appears to have the game to thrive on links courses on British soil and he could prove to be a tempting each-way bet with bookmakers.
The Australian should not be underestimated following another consistent year on the PGA Tour, during which he has secured numerous top-20 finishes and he must rank as an outside chance for glory this year.
Best Performances in Majors
|US Masters||4||T4 in 2013|
|US Open||5||T18 in 2016|
|Open Championship||5||T2 in 2015|
|PGA Championship||5||T12 in 2013|
Latest Golf News
- Patrick Reed Offers Value In The Top Ryder Cup Points Scorer Betting
- Justin Rose Is The Best Bet To Be Top European At The Ryder Cup
- Jordan Spieth Tipped To Be Top American In 2016 Ryder Cup At Hazeltine
- 2016 Ryder Cup Betting Preview USA Are Odds On To End Europes Recent Dominance
- USA Pick Ryan Moore The One To Back In Ryder Cup Top Debutant Market