Martin Kaymer Odds
|World Ranking||Major Victories||Tournament Victories||Betting|
2016 Tournament Record - Best 5 Performances
|4||Abu Dhabi Golf Championship||T16|
|16||Open de Espana||T6|
|22||BMW PGA Championship||T7|
Martin Kaymer 2016 Form Guide
Martin Kaymer won his maiden major title with victory at the 2010 USPGA Championship and by winning at Whistling Straits he became the first German player since Bernhard Langer to win a major title. He has since followed up winning the 2014 US Open and he remains a huge threat in major tournaments.
Kaymer has nerves of steel, as he showed by sinking the winning putt for Europe at the 2012 Ryder Cup, and he has shown glimpses of his very best form during 2014. The German has been steady enough during 2016 but his recent form would suggest that he is finding his feet at the right time for The Open.
He has a decent record in Open Championships in the past, and he produced his best performance in 2010 when he finished tied 7th at St Andrews. The German major winner certainly cannot be ruled out this year and is a force to be reckoned with on the tour.
Best Performances in Majors
|US Masters||9||T31 in 2014|
|US Open||9||Won in 2014|
|Open Championship||8||T7 in 2010|
|PGA Championship||8||WON in 2010|
Latest Golf News
- Patrick Reed Offers Value In The Top Ryder Cup Points Scorer Betting
- Justin Rose Is The Best Bet To Be Top European At The Ryder Cup
- Jordan Spieth Tipped To Be Top American In 2016 Ryder Cup At Hazeltine
- 2016 Ryder Cup Betting Preview USA Are Odds On To End Europes Recent Dominance
- USA Pick Ryan Moore The One To Back In Ryder Cup Top Debutant Market