Padraig Harrington Odds
|World Ranking||Major Victories||Tournament Victories||Betting|
2016 Tournament Record - Best 5 Performances
|2||Hyundai Tournament of Champions||T6|
|7||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro Am||T21|
|26||ISPS Handa Golbal Cup||T9|
Padraig Harrington 2016Ã‚Â Form Guide
After winning the Open Championship in both 2007 and 2008, which he followed up with victory in the PGA Championship, also in 2008, Padraig Harrington moved up to the number three ranking in the world. He became the first European since Sir Nick Faldo to win three Majors and it seemed that many more beckoned as the Irishman became a force to be reckoned with.
Unfortunately for him and unfortunately for golf, he took plenty of time off in 2009 in order to work on his swing and he hasn't really looked like adding to his major tally in recent years.
The 2016Ã‚Â campaign started in positive style as he tied 6th at the Hyundai Tournament of ChampionsÃ‚Â but that was a rare success in what has ultimately been another disappointing year.
Best Performances in Majors
|US Masters||15||T5 in 2002 & 2008|
|US Open||16||T4 in 2012|
|Open Championship||19||WON in 2007 & 2008|
|PGA Championship||16||WON in 2008|
Latest Golf News
- Patrick Reed Offers Value In The Top Ryder Cup Points Scorer Betting
- Justin Rose Is The Best Bet To Be Top European At The Ryder Cup
- Jordan Spieth Tipped To Be Top American In 2016 Ryder Cup At Hazeltine
- 2016 Ryder Cup Betting Preview USA Are Odds On To End Europes Recent Dominance
- USA Pick Ryan Moore The One To Back In Ryder Cup Top Debutant Market