Ross Fisher Odds
|World Ranking||Major Victories||Tournament Victories||Betting|
2016 Tournament Record - Best 5 Performances
|6||Dubai Desert Classic||T26|
|16||Open de Espana||T6|
|26||BMW International Open||T28|
Ross Fisher 2016 Form Guide
After what most plaudits called Ross Fisher's breakthrough year in 2009, great things were expected from this highly talented Englishman, but since then he has failed to live up to expectations, although he does remain one of the most underrated players on the tour.
Having had a host of top-10 and top-20 finishes in 2009, Fisher ended his season on a high by winning the Volvo World Match-Play Championship and finishing in 4th place in the inaugural ÃƒÂ¢Ã‚Â€Ã‚Â˜Race to DubaiÃƒÂ¢Ã‚Â€Ã‚Â™. He had also come very close to winning the Open Championship at Turnberry where at one point, early in the final round, he held a two stroke lead, but a quadruple bogey on the fifth hole put paid to his chances. He ended up finishing in a very disappointing tie for 13th place.
Fisher has been solid and reliable during 2016 but he remains a long-shot for British Open success in the betting with bookies.
Best Performances in Majors
|US Masters||4||T15 in 2011|
|US Open||3||T5 in 2009|
|Open Championship||8||T13 in 2009|
|PGA Championship||6||T19 in 2009|
Latest Golf News
- Patrick Reed Offers Value In The Top Ryder Cup Points Scorer Betting
- Justin Rose Is The Best Bet To Be Top European At The Ryder Cup
- Jordan Spieth Tipped To Be Top American In 2016 Ryder Cup At Hazeltine
- 2016 Ryder Cup Betting Preview USA Are Odds On To End Europes Recent Dominance
- USA Pick Ryan Moore The One To Back In Ryder Cup Top Debutant Market