Royal Lytham and St Annes
Royal Lytham & St Annes hosted the 2012 Open Championship from July 19th and it will be the eleventh time the venue has hosted the tournament. Situated just south of Blackpool on the Fylde Coast, the 2012 edition of the Open is the first at the course since 2001 when it was won by American David Duval. The list of winners include Bobby Jones in 1926, Peter Thomson in 1963 and Tony Jacklin in 1969. Gary Player was the champion in 1974 before the one and only Seve Ballesteros won the Open twice at the course in 1979 and 1988.
The course measures 7118 yards and unusually starts with a par 3. There are four par threes on the course, two par fives and the rest par fours making it a total par 70.
Royal Lytham & St Annes Past Winners
Royal Lytham and St Annes Directions
Latest Golf News
- Patrick Reed Offers Value In The Top Ryder Cup Points Scorer Betting
- Justin Rose Is The Best Bet To Be Top European At The Ryder Cup
- Jordan Spieth Tipped To Be Top American In 2016 Ryder Cup At Hazeltine
- 2016 Ryder Cup Betting Preview USA Are Odds On To End Europes Recent Dominance
- USA Pick Ryan Moore The One To Back In Ryder Cup Top Debutant Market