British Open Three Ball Betting
The Three Ball Betting will be one of the bigger markets for punters at the British Open 2017Ã‚Â and we are going to be having a closer look at this particular bet right here. The Three Ball Betting will give the chance for punters to have a bet on which player within a three man group they think will score the lowest round on any given day.
The Three Ball Betting runs closely alongside the the British Open Groupings that will be drawn a few days before the tournament begins. This can be a market that offers some good value for the clever golf fan out there as everyone knows that golf can be an unpredictable sport on the links courses.
Selected 2017 British Open Three-Ball Odds
Odds will appear here when available...
Get the odds from more markets for the 2017 British Open Championship:
Latest Golf News
- Patrick Reed Offers Value In The Top Ryder Cup Points Scorer Betting
- Justin Rose Is The Best Bet To Be Top European At The Ryder Cup
- Jordan Spieth Tipped To Be Top American In 2016 Ryder Cup At Hazeltine
- 2016 Ryder Cup Betting Preview USA Are Odds On To End Europes Recent Dominance
- USA Pick Ryan Moore The One To Back In Ryder Cup Top Debutant Market