2017 British Open Golf Tips
Tips for any golf tournament are always difficult to be made but there are certain areas that may point you in the right direction when you are making your British Open Bet. The British Open Golf is always an event of unpredictable nature as the good old British weather.
European golf has never been so strong and with Padraig Harrington, Martin Kaymer, Rory McIlroy, Graeme McDowell and Justin Rose winning majors in recent years, there is real hope for a British winner of the Open this year.
2017 tips will appear here but in the meantime you can find out 2016 selections below...
Open Championship Tips
|2017 Open Championship Betting Tips|
|Outright Winner:||Adam Scott EW @ 28/1 (Coral)||Preview||Odds|
|First Round Leader:||Sergio Garcia EW @ 40/1 (Betfred)||Preview||Odds|
|Top-Ten Finish:||Martin Kaymer @ 5/1 (Unibet)||Preview||Odds|
|Top-20 Finish:||Louis Oosthuizen @ 9/4 (Sky Bet)||Preview||-|
|Winning Nationality:||United States @ 13/8 (Sky Bet)||Preview||Odds|
|Top American:||Matt Kuchar EW @ 33/1 (Bet Victor)||Preview||Odds|
|Top GB and Ireland:||Chris Wood EW @ 25/1 (Paddy Power)||Preview||Odds|
|Top Rest Of World:||Marc Leishman @ 22/1 (Paddy Power)||Preview||Odds|
|Top South African:||Louis Oosthuizen @ 7/2 (Betfred)||Preview||Odds|
Latest Golf News
- Patrick Reed Offers Value In The Top Ryder Cup Points Scorer Betting
- Justin Rose Is The Best Bet To Be Top European At The Ryder Cup
- Jordan Spieth Tipped To Be Top American In 2016 Ryder Cup At Hazeltine
- 2016 Ryder Cup Betting Preview USA Are Odds On To End Europes Recent Dominance
- USA Pick Ryan Moore The One To Back In Ryder Cup Top Debutant Market