Top Rest of the World Player Betting
The betting for the British Open Golf is always extremely busy with several different markets available for punters to have a go at. One particular market is the Top Rest of the World Player market for the Open Championship 2016. The Top Rest of the World market gives punters the chance to have a bet on the player they think will finish highest up the leader board come Sunday night, and who is not European or American. This has become a popular market in recent years with players from South Africa, South America and Australia coming to the fore in the Major Championships.
2017 British Open - Top Rest of World Player Odds
Odds will appear here when available...
Get the odds from more markets for the 2017 British Open Championship:
Latest Golf News
- Patrick Reed Offers Value In The Top Ryder Cup Points Scorer Betting
- Justin Rose Is The Best Bet To Be Top European At The Ryder Cup
- Jordan Spieth Tipped To Be Top American In 2016 Ryder Cup At Hazeltine
- 2016 Ryder Cup Betting Preview USA Are Odds On To End Europes Recent Dominance
- USA Pick Ryan Moore The One To Back In Ryder Cup Top Debutant Market