Open Championship Two Ball Betting
After the first two days of the British Open 2017, the field will be cut so that the top seventy or so players make it to the weekend and in the prize money. As the field is cut, the three-balls get reduced to two balls and bookmakers will take individual bets on which player will win their two balls.
The Two Ball Betting can be a market that offers some good value for the clever golf fan out there as everyone knows that golf can be an unpredictable sport especially on the links courses. Check the prices and look for some value, you're basically backing one player in the pair to shoot a lower round than the other player, not their overall total British Open score.
2017 Open Championship Two-Ball Odds
Odds will appear here when available...
Get the odds from more markets for the 2017 British Open Championship:
Latest Golf News
- Patrick Reed Offers Value In The Top Ryder Cup Points Scorer Betting
- Justin Rose Is The Best Bet To Be Top European At The Ryder Cup
- Jordan Spieth Tipped To Be Top American In 2016 Ryder Cup At Hazeltine
- 2016 Ryder Cup Betting Preview USA Are Odds On To End Europes Recent Dominance
- USA Pick Ryan Moore The One To Back In Ryder Cup Top Debutant Market