Winning Nationality Betting
The Open Championship is always one of the major betting events of the sporting year and the bookmakers provide a host of different markets. Betting on the nationality of the winning player has proven to be of real interest in recent years, with players from across the globe heading to Britain. Home fans would love to see a British winner this year, although the Americans from the PGA Tour are always well backed, while Australia, South Africa and the rest of the world will always be well represented.
2017 British Open - Winning Nationality Odds
Odds will appear here when available...
Get the odds for more 2017 British Open Championship markets:
Latest Golf News
- Patrick Reed Offers Value In The Top Ryder Cup Points Scorer Betting
- Justin Rose Is The Best Bet To Be Top European At The Ryder Cup
- Jordan Spieth Tipped To Be Top American In 2016 Ryder Cup At Hazeltine
- 2016 Ryder Cup Betting Preview USA Are Odds On To End Europes Recent Dominance
- USA Pick Ryan Moore The One To Back In Ryder Cup Top Debutant Market